Who is Vibrant Labs?
- Vibrant offers a wide range of testing from basic labs, food sensitivity, gut/stool testing, micronutrients, toxic burden, infection, lyme, comprehensive hormone testing, and the list goes on.
- Due to Vibrant’s CAP accreditation and CLIA certification you can rest assured that you will be receiving the highest level of accuracy and reproducibility with the results you receive, we also have 3rd party validation reports to back it up.
SAMPLE REPORTS BELOW:
If you click on the links below you can view each and of the test reports.
The price list is at the bottom.
Intestinal Permeability and Food Sensitivities
Food Zoomers: A proprietary line of peptide-level tests for thousands of peptides in commonly antigenic foods, with higher accuracy than standard food sensitivity testing.
These tests are designed to help busy providers customize and personalize diet recommendations when addressing complicated conditions such as intestinal permeability and autoimmune diseases, in order to avoid one-size-fits-all elimination protocols that may be unnecessarily limiting, or even harmfully add reactive foods, in some cases.
o The Wheat Zoomer: Vibrant’s flagship peptide-level test with the most robust panel available for the detection of intestinal permeability, gluten- and wheat-sensitivity, celiac disease, and gluten-mediated autoimmunity
o Corn Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in corn, including GMO and non-GMO varieties
o Grain Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to commonly consumed gluten-free grains
o Lectin Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to 16 high lectin foods and 7 high aquaporin foods
o Dairy Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in cow’s milk dairy
o Mammalian Milk Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in non-bovine alternative animal milks
o Egg Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in both egg yolk and egg white
o Peanut Zoomer: to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in peanut
o Soy Zoomer : to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in soy, including GMO and non-GMO varieties
o Nut Zoomer : to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in the most commonly consumed nuts, including those with cross-reactivity to other nuts and legumes
o Seafood Zoomer : to assess sensitivity to multiple peptides in the most commonly consumed fish and shellfish
o Food Sensitivity: a whole protein extract test for sensitivity to 209 commonly consumed foods through both IgG and IgA immunoglobulins* and now also available with a C3d and IgG4 panel option
o Food Additives: this is a brand new test to our menu, and includes antibody-based testing for 57 food additives including elements, emulsifiers and surfactants, flavor enhancers, fibrous additives, food dyes and pigments, gums and thickening agents, pesticides, preservatives and antioxidants, sweeteners, and others (BPA and latex). *Food Additives can be added to Food Sensitivity as part of our Food Sensitivity Complete test.
Food Compont Testing: Testing for antigens in 3 of the most allergenic foods at an affordable price.
- Peanut Component
- Egg Component
- Milk Component
* The Wheat Zoomer: Vibrant’s flagship peptide-level test with the most robust panel available for the detection of intestinal permeability, gluten- and wheat-sensitivity, celiac disease, and gluten-mediated autoimmunity
* The Gut Zoomer: a PCR-based test for screening almost 300 bacteria, including 67 pathogens comprising intestinal parasites, worms, fungi, and viruses; relative abundances are displayed at the phylum, family, genus, and species level, and correlated to medical condition risk. The Gut Zoomer now also includes a full functional diagnostic panel measuring calprotectin, pancreatic elastase, beta-glucoronidase, bile acids, short-chain fatty acids, and more!
* IBSSure: a screening tool for antibodies that are associated with the autoimmune breakdown of the migrating motor complex (MMC), which can result in the development of refractory SIBO
Infections and Toxins
* Tickborne Diseases: a test for detecting Lyme, other tickborne diseases, and now dozens of opportunistic infections, through both antigen testing and PCR recognition of microorganisms at a highly accurate level for definitive data in making diagnostic decisions
* Infections panel: a panel of 7 of the most common infections associated with autoimmunity of the nervous system and systemic autoimmune and inflammatory conditions; this panel is available as a standard part of our Neural Zoomer Plus, or can be ordered separately
* Mycotoxins: The most comprehensive panel for detection of exposure to mycotoxins, with 31 markers measured to the most toxic molds and mycotoxins
* Fungal Antibodies: a comprehensive panel of antibodies to common and emerging fungal pathogens known to cause disease and inflammatory symptoms in humans
* Environmental Toxins: a thorough panel of 39 of the most inflammatory environmental toxins detected in urine, including plasticizers, pesticides, and more
* Organic Acids: A comprehensive functional assessment of cellular, metabolic, infectious, digestive and inflammatory markers to aid in assessing sufficiency of body systems and detoxification underlying disease and inflammatory symptoms.
*Chronic Inflammatory Panel: An advanced panel designed to aid advanced practitioners diagnosing and treating mold-illness in chronically sick patients
*Cytokines : A unique panel for the detection and measurement of important inflammation signaling molecules, to aid practitioners in determining the severity and type of immune responses
* The Neural Zoomer: the most comprehensive neurological degeneration and autoimmune screening tool available, with 48 antibodies to various structural and functional elements in the brain and nervous system. Aids in identifying antibodies including those responsible for dementia (memory loss) blood brain barrier disruption, neuropathies and inflammation.
* The Neural Health Panel: A panel developed to aid advanced practitioners working with patients with a range of neurodegenerative disorders
* Neurotransmitters: A thorough and foundational look at urinary neurotransmitters and metabolites, including 7 which are unique to Vibrant. This panel is geared to assess the underlying imbalances in neurotransmitters found in common chronic inflammatory conditions.
* Urinary Hormones and Metabolites: A highly sensitive and comprehensive panel of urinary hormones to asses the patterns of imbalance found in hormones in inflammatory, immunological, and metabolic dysfunction.
* Salivary Hormones: A standard 4-point saliva collection to complement Neurotransmitter or Urinary hormone testing, including cortisol and other diurnal hormones.
* Micronutrient: a one-of-a-kind nutritional screening tool to assess direct measurement of both intra- and extracellular nutrient status of common vitamins, minerals, co-factors, amino acids, essential fatty acids and more
* Also available in a whole-blood, pooled measurement with at-home microtube collection, we offer the Whole Blood Nutrient Profille
* NutriPro: A unique and fully comprehensive nutrient profile consisting of Vibrant’s Micronutrient panel plus nutritional genetic SNPs associated with the nutrients tested, to provide root cause analysis of nutrient abnormalities
* Heavy Metals: a urine-based assay for the 20 most common heavy metal elements, with option for provoked and non-provoked ordering
* NEW!! PFAS Chemicals: Our new PFAS chemical test measures levels of the highly toxic and widely used PFAS chemicals found in drinking water, non-stick cookware, stain resistant carpeting, and more.
- MTHFR: two common SNPs for mutations on the MTHFR gene (677 and 1298)
- Celiac genetics: tests for the two most common genetic SNPs associated with higher risk of developing celiac disease (HLA-DQ 2 and HLA-DQ 8)
- CardiaX: a novel genetic panel of 20 SNPs associated with cardiovascular risks including hypertension, cardiac arrhythmias, stroke, atherosclerosis, metabolism of pharmaceuticals and caffeine, and more
- Apolipoprotein E: assessment of mutations of the ApoE gene
- Factor II-V: assessment of SNPs for mutations of Factor II and Factor V genes
Vibrant also provides all standard available laboratory diagnostic tests.
If you have any questions, please connect with me!